Do you remember when we were children, the month of December was the longest month of the year? In anticipation for Christmas morning, the days crept by so slowly. As adults, I can’t keep up with how fast the month is speeding by. It’s unbelievable to me that we are just a week out. I am anxious for the kids to be done with school so we can all immerse ourselves in all things holiday. Today I’ve partnered with Nordstrom to share my tried and true beauty favorites and they are all under $50. Did you now that many of these will still arrive by Christmas Eve?
*This post is sponsored by Nordstrom
By now most of you know that I am a minimalist when it comes to beauty products. I have to really love it to keep it around and I am selective with what takes up space on my bathroom counter. Because of that, I am sharing the tried and true products that are all available through Nordstrom. I am a big fan of ordering online and picking up in store. In fact, often times I use the curbside service. It is especially helpful when the stores are packed this time of year.
My daughter loves receiving the beauty sets for Christmas. Have you seen the Fresh Sugar Lip treatment set? It’s only $21 and will be to you by the 24th.
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo – without question my favorite hair product ever. I literally only wash my hair twice a week now. LOVE!!!
- Go to Bronzer – I never use tanning products on my face so a quick brush of this across my forehead and nose gives you an instant sun kissed look. My color is, “Give Me Sun!”
- Great Complexion Brush – I have finally started using a brush for my concealer and foundation. Took me long enough. What a huge difference. Our fingers naturally contain oil that either blend with the product (causing it to look greasy) or actually work to remove the makeup you are applying. This brush gives me such a smooth finish.
- Beautiful Highlighter – This is just enough sparkly color to add a bit of shimmer when you go out. I also use it on just under my brows as part of my eye shadow routine. Speaking of eye shadow, this is my favorite palette.
- Fake Nails – Yes to these!!! Girls, I’ve stopped getting gel manicures altogether and these are awesome. Only $16 and they are reusable. What?! I like the French Wine set for this time of year. While I don’t like to wear them on a regular basis, I much prefer putting these on for an event or date night over getting my nails done. I am far too impatient to sit through long appointments. These are done in five minutes and stay on well.
This Tula Gift Set is fantastic. My skin needed a change up so I have been adding these to my routine and have been thrilled. My daughter, too. A small gift set is a nice way to try out a new line before you commit to the more expensive sizes.
MORE BEAUTY FAVORITES
- Amazing Grace Lotion – My dear friend gifted me this scent years ago and it’s the only one I still use. Wonderful gift idea. This is a fun shimmering body lotion for a night out.
- All Nighter Make Up Spray – little known fact . . . I can’t stand redoing my makeup for night time. This makeup setting spray is fantastic. The reviews speak for themselves.
- St. Tropez Bronzer – My go-to tanning mousse. I get asked about this on a weekly basis. It’s easy to use (with them mitt) and gives such a nice, natural looking tan.
- Urban Decay Palette – Fives stars for this. I absolutely love these natural tones and they blend so well. They also look great with a touch of highlighter for the evening.
A BIT OF SPARKLE
If you are looking for a festive outfit for Christmas or New Year’s, this skirt is so fun. I have the silver (lighter in person than it looks on website). I am a big fan of pairing it with a casual t-shirt.
I hope these tried and true favorites gifts from Nordstrom give you some fun ideas for last minute gifts.