It’s November! Can you believe it? I am more than happy to dive into all things holiday related. I wanted to share a few cute holiday style options under $100. Whether you are planning to dress up for Thanksgiving or looking ahead to holiday parties, I hope these pieces give you a great place to start.
GO-TO HOLIDAY LOOK
Faux leather joggers paired with a crewneck sweater is simple, classic and can be easily dressed up or down. I actually splurged on a pair of joggers but when I went to wear them I just didn’t like them at all. They were too shiny and just not the look I wanted. Disappointed I returned them and the hunt was on. I have tried on so many and these won by a landslide. Plus these joggers are under $40! Amazing price. They have cute pockets in the back and a comfortable waistband.
Swap out the heels for a cute pair of black sneakers and it’s a look that works for daytime. For reference, I am 5’7″ and wearing the XS joggers. If you are blessed with curves, I would stick with your normal size.
This sweater is so soft and classic. Right now it’s on sale for $40. It comes in so many pretty colors. Perfect for the holiday season. I went with the XS in this. The layered necklace is really pretty in person and also on sale right now.
CHRISTMAS WORK PARTY
Love the idea of a bit of Christmas plaid. This top is beautiful and the pencil skirt is, too. It’s a feminine and pretty look but still appropriate for any work event. This coat is absolutely beautiful in person.
- plaid top $39.50 – love everything about this top
- pencil skirt $44.50– great cut and perfect length
- winter coat $139– really so pretty in person
- quilted handbag $29 – can’t beat the price, classic look
- shimmer heels $124– these are just like mine but the updated version, these are under $100
This top is just so darn cute. I saw it in store and it’s lovely. Would work with a skirt or pants and will never go out of style.
This pretty coat is over $100 coming it at $139 but it’s over 50% off. It is feminine and beautiful with a great cut. Very flattering.
HOLIDAY DATE NIGHT
- crewneck sweater $39 – classic, soft, so many colors
- faux leather joggers $36 – love these so much
- gold handbag $15 – great price for a touch of holiday glam
- plaid bow $13– fun way to add plaid with a pony
- patent leather heels $40 – these are gorgeous, so classic
- crewneck sweater $39 – so many colors available and stripes
- quilted handbag $29 – great look
- layered necklace $25 – can’t wait to wear this over the holidays
- plaid heels $60 – nice height and that cute touch of plaid
- faux joggers $36
- gold sequin top $60 – this would be darling with the joggers
This layered necklace adds the perfect amount of shimmer and is currently on sale. A nice gift idea, too.
PERFECT HOLIDAY STYLE
Last but not least, this holiday top $59 would be gorgeous with the pencil skirt or joggers. Such a fun way to dress up for the season.
I hope this gets you excited for what’s ahead. Shooting some fun holiday content and can’t wait to share it with you. Have a wonderful day.
So many cute ideas here! Adding a few to my cart right now.
I need to run in to J Crew apparently! I need to replace my wool coat and the one you mentioned is perfect.