I was chatting with a dear friend on the phone yesterday and she said, “Did you know Christmas is in 8 weeks?” Say what??? That has not sunk in whatsoever. That is so soon. This is my favorite time of year so it really is about wanting it to slow down and not speed by. I have not started shopping either. Have you? It’s time to kick off the season of giving with a Gift Guide For Her. I love putting these together and choose things I either already love or would love to give or receive. I hope this is helpful.
- 1: booties $85 – these are so gorgeous
- 2: stanley cup $30 – love this as a gift, so many colors, nice for teachers
- 3: beautiful throw $60 – the throw that looks so much more expensive
- 4: faux moto jacket $49 – I have this and wear it all the time
- 5: fuzzy slippers $19 – 28k great reviews
- 6: splurge handbag $2500 – a reader request for a major milestone, love this too $598
- 7: sneakers $70 – these are on my wishlist (currently 20% off)
- 8: gold earrings $46 – I wear these on the daily
- 9: quilted vest $29 – over 23k great reviews
- 10: fleece belt bag $58 – best gift idea, love mine (they often sell out)
I was recently gifted a Pura Diffuser Set and love it. You can actually control it from your phone. It makes your home smell amazing.
- 1: plaid cosmetic bag $25 – this is darling, considering for my nieces
- 2: best selling crossbody $168 – I have a similar one and wear it all the time
- 3: decorative shower bottles $29 – transform your shower space
- 4: match cloche $37 – lovely gift idea
- 5: velvet and gold bracelet $25 – so pretty for the holiday season
- 6: cozy slippers $25 – these look incredibly cozy
- 7: darling sweater $89 – love this sweater
- 8: my favorite necklace $145 – I never take mine off (24″ chain) 14k gold version
- 9: manicure for $14 – these are my go to instead of getting my nails done
- 10: the perfect pot $165 – lightweight, easy to clean and cooks so well
Ok, ladies, this is big!!!! Don’t sleep on this because they do sell out. You can combine 7 products in a custom kit for $65. That is insane. My favorite concealer alone is $31 so this is huge savings. And while stocking up on your favorite 7 products is a fantastic idea, you could also spread them out and give them as gifts. This is the best cosmetic sale of the year, if you ask me. Placing my order today.
This was so much fun. I’m excited to share the rest of the guides I have curated for you. Let me know below if there is someone you need help shopping for. The holiday season is officially here!