Well, as most of you long time readers know, my husband and I have made weekly date nights a priority ever since we got married. It became even more important to us after we had children and saw the value in spending dedicated time together. We firmly believe in fostering a strong, healthy marriage so that when life inevitably throws it’s unexpected twists and turns, it is easier to navigate them as a team. Each post will feature a date night look as well as ideas for spending time together and a question to get the conversation rolling. I tend to mix things up around here so some looks will be dressy and some casual. Hopefully it will provide inspiration for you to pull some fun new looks from your own closet and get your date on! And most importantly, we hope it inspires you to spend valuable time together whether you stay in or go out.
QUESTION OF THE WEEK
- If you could have one trait that you do not currently possess, what would it be? see post here
- Who are the three most influential people in your life right now? see post here
- How do we maintain a better balance next week? What is one thing each of us can do to lighten the load next week for one another?
- How has life been different than you thought it would be? see post here
- Are we allowing our children to be the best version of themselves? see post here
- If we had to pick up and move today to somewhere else in the country where would you want to move? see post here
- If you could do anything else as a career, what would you do? see post here
- What is one small change you can make to really take in each and every day? see post here
- What would you tell your 25 year old self? What advice would you give? see post here
- Where do you see us in five years? What does life look like? see post here