To be perfectly honest, I haven’t really given Fall decor a ton of thought in my own home because we still are lacking so much furniture. While some areas are coming together, most have a very long way to go. I did pull out a few of my favorite fall stems and started looking online for pretty pieces that won’t break the bank. Amazon has so many great finds right now so I rounded them up to show you what I have been looking for.
WARM AND COZY TONES
I like the idea of bringing in warm tones and plenty of texture. The first thing I do is shop my house to see what I have on hand. For instance, those wooden beads are a great buy at just under $10 and add a bit of warmth and interest. They looked great draped across books or next to a vase on a coffee table. I am loving these green stems, too. You already know I love these but the green is really versatile.
- leather sofa – beautiful lines and great reviews
- colorful rug – nice way to infuse color and warmth
- gold accent piece – my local HomeGoods isn’t strong so ordering little pieces online may be my go-to
- textured pillows – two 20″ covers for $17
- wooden beads – we have these and love them
- set of three vases – great together or spread out in the home (love one on a bathroom sink)
- artwork – such a pretty, neutral piece
- wooden vase – great texture
- faux stems – 6 stems for $12.99
PRETTY FALL ACCENTS
One of each, please. I love the warm wood tones mixed with leather and plaid. Somehow you just can’t go wrong with the combination, especially for this time of year.
- marble cutting board – similar to the one from Nordstrom but for far less
- wooden links – very chic home decor addition
- gold mirror – I love everything about this classic mirror
- plaid throw – $30 and the perfect way to add fall colors – great on a table, too
- brass candle sticks – these are beautiful and receive excellent reviews
- floral pillow – unbelievable price ($10)
- leather pillow – available in multiple sizes and a great price point
- set of two chairs – great looking chairs and come in a set of two
A FEW MORE FINDS
These links are very on trend right now and I nice way to add raw wood and texture.
This plaid throw deserves another look because it’s just that good. I love these warm colors. This would be great draped over a chair or sofa or even used as a tablecloth for a fall dinner. Really pretty ($29).
I am so looking forward to fall weather and the change of seasons. I know that my sound silly to most of you, but this California girl hasn’t experience a whole lot of that. Hopefully these ideas sparked an idea or two for you to shop your own house or find something you love. Enjoy the day.