Good morning. Sharing some thoughts at the end of my post but wanted to say hello to all of you. I hope you are loving on your people. Easter, such a beautiful time, is right around the corner. We don’t go big in our Easter baskets but it’s a tradition that we keep alive. My mom filled Easter baskets for us until we were out of college and I treasure the memories of her doing that for us. Typically it’s a mix of treats and a gift for Spring (jammies or a new swimsuit and towel). I’ve rounded up some lovely gifts that could work for Easter or for Spring birthdays. A little ray of sunshine on this Wednesday morning.
EASTER IDEAS FOR TEEN GIRLS
- pajama set: like that this comes with a robe, too
- bracelets: initial and so pretty
- pool towel: we have these and really love them
- flip flops: can’t go wrong with a fresh set of flip flops
- yoga mat: perfect for yoga and pilates
- slippers: these are so comfy
- nail polish: at home manicure
- ice roller: we love these, feels so good and helps circulation & puffiness
- colored pencil set: the gift that keeps on giving, love all things creative
- stanley quencher: you know I am a fan, this is on my daughter’s birthday list
- floral journal: all about encouraging the kids to write, write, write
EASTER IDEAS FOR TEEN BOYS
- workout shorts: nice weight
- always remember bracelet: you have to read this it’s incredible
- sport bag: these are perfect for heading to practice
- sunglasses: my son could use a pair
- slides: these never go out of style ( I remember my own brother wearing them)
- tech case: boy does my son need this, good for travel or just keeping things safe
- pool towel: great option, love the classic stripes
- water bottle: one hand so easy to open and use
- organic chapstick set: organic, this set will last all year
- workout towels: sweat towels. . . we need a stack over here
FOR THE LITTLES
- floral swimsuit: could this be any cuter
- striped swimsuit: it’s the ruffles
- wooden tool set: all about the tool sets, my kids loved
- bunny: so sweet
- maze book: the gift that keeps on giving (and keeps them busy)
- wooden tea set: this is the cutest ever
- striped trunks: great colors
- color block trunks: classic look
I just can’t get over how sweet this tea set is. My mom would have bought this to have with her grandkids. She drank tea every day and would have loved this. So darling.
*Such heavy hearts for our Nashville community. What has transpired is nothing short of horrendous and we are wrapping these local families in love. The coming together of this community has been a glorious thing to witness. Rest in peace dear Evelyn, Hallie, William, Cynthia, Mike and Katherine. God be near. We can do better. We must do better. And we must be gentle with one another.
Love to you all. I know we are all feeling the same exact way.
Hello- was wondering how your community was doing. Before covid, I was a para at one of our middle schools. Just the drills are difficult to endure. The real thing must be terrifying. Your sweet words are my sentiment as well. Thank you for sharing your sweet thoughts.
Agree with your sentiments. These tragic shootings are heartbreaking and relentless. We certainly can do better.