It’s Friday! How was your week? We are definitely ready for the weekend. I had some really wonderful conversations with many of you over in my DMs on Instagram. The subject of Instagram came up and how it’s gone from inspiration to entertainment. I could chat for hours about this but it reminded me of what I still love about the platform. For years, I have poured over beautiful images, much like in a magazine, and look at every little detail. Friday Eye Candy was always a staple around here so I thought I would bring it back today with these pretty spaces. I look at beautifully designed spaces like art and I love sharing what inspires me.
LAYERS OF STYLE
These are the images I love to pour over. This space is so beautifully designed. The wood tones, the detail in the ceiling, and those gorgeous window treatments. I want to curl up on that sofa with a cup of tea.
THOSE LINES, THOUGH
This simple but beautiful moment really stopped me in my scroll. I am obsessed with this furniture makeover. The lines on those legs! So simply styled, but so much beauty.
Becky’s home in Kansas City may be one of my favorite homes ever. It’s absolutely stunning. Between those floor and that millwork. So so pretty.
LOVELY SHADE OF GREEN
I love the use of different colors, wood tones, and countertops to really created this layered look. While new, it looks like it’s been there forever . . . in the best way possible.
WARM WOOD TONES
This bathroom is calling my name. Such unique vanity and I appreciate the candlesticks and antique vase. So much charm in one small room.
Every single space is just so gorgeous. I think the common thread is that while beautifully designed, they all feel warm and inviting. That is definitely the feel I hope to achieve in our home.
I rounded up a few charming accents from Amazon that will give you that warmth and charm.
- faux roses – great reviews and come in many pretty colors
- brass vase – I love this and think I will order it for our home
- single light sconce – we’ve installed this sconce and love it
- wooden spoons – simple and useful way to bring in more wood elements
- double light sconce – looking at these for our kitchen
- pretty bowl – a little old world charm without a really high price tag
- white pitcher – a nice size for fresh or faux stems on a counter or bathroom sink
- faux stems – I think olive stems always add warmth
- decorative blanket – tartan plaid never goes out of style – classic choice
- gold candle stick holders – I may have to use these in our bathroom now
- set of two chairs – love this style and the pretty wood tone (other colors available)
Wishing you all a really beautiful Friday. I hope you find a moment to do something kind for yourself. And if you are looking for more inspiration, Eye Candy posts can be found here.
*Speaking of Instagram, it’s not letting me login from my latop to link the IG addresses under each photo. I have my IT guy/hubby working on it.