Happy Friday! What a week. We are all a bit exhausted getting back into the swing of things after Thanksgiving but looking forward to fun holiday events this weekend. It’s our town’s tree lighting tonight which we are looking forward to. Today I am sharing an under $40 gift guide. I feel like women have so many more events during this time. From Favorite Things parties to exchanging with friends there seems to be a need for well priced, well loved items.
- ONE: Best Selling Slippers – the reviews are amazing, great price right now
- TWO: Lost Kitchen Cookbook – amazing recipes and beautiful
- THREE: Easy to Carry Water bottle – this is a fan favorite because of the handle & shape
- FOUR: Stanley – my daughter and I have this one and we use it daily
- FIVE: NY Hat – comes in so many colors and a great price point
- SIX: Knot Kate Spade necklace – 50% off! Did you know there was an outlet?
- SEVEN: Stud Earrings – I was gifted these a few years ago and love them so much
- EIGHT: Cutting Board & Knife – gorgeous marble set, great quality
- NINE: Laneige Lip Balm – I use this on a daily basis and love it so much
- TEN: Wine Chiller – this works so well, we have it and highly recommend
- ELEVEN: Magic Cream – a best seller and packaged so cute
- TWELVE: Magnetic Measuring Spoons – I use mine daily and think they are a great gift
APPLE WATCH BAND
I thought this was a darling gift idea, too. Such a stylish and chic band for an Apple watch.
These water bottles are gaining more and more popularity. My daughter loves to hike and this one is to carry because there is a little handle that comes up. If you are looking for an idea for a favorite things party or one of your children, this is a solid option.
Yesterday, I shared gift ideas for teen boys. Not always easy to buy for, that’s for sure. Hope these are helpful.
I want to say a very heartfelt thank you to those who have reached out about my newsletter. I can’t tell you how much it means or how much I love connecting with you all. Each Thursday I share something from the heart, a recipe, a tip or two and often a discount code. My goal is to add value to your inbox. To know that it is resonating with you makes me so very happy. Enjoy your Friday, my friends.