Hoping you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. We’ve been having glorious weather so we’ve spent most of our time outdoors. We know the summer will bring the heat so we are grateful for the mild temp and breeze. And it’s almost impossible to believe that June is just around the corner. That also means Father’s Day will be here before we know it. I’ve rounded up a few ideas that land at all different price points.
FATHER’S DAY GIFT GUIDE
- ONE: great quality polo – these wash and dry beautifully, my husband’s favorite
- TWO: nice travel duffle bag
- THREE: smokeless fire pit, we have one and love it
- FOUR: this camping BBQ folds flat and gets the job done
- FIVE: splurge on nice quality underwear for dad
- SIX: camping and want coffee, no problem
- SEVEN: this keeps iced water cold for two days, great for parties as well
- EIGHT: new swim trunks are always a good idea
- NINE: the gift that keeps on giving . . . never ending supply of ice
- TEN: classic pool slides for summer
My husband either has these items or has heard great things from his buddies. Just the other day we were at a dear friend’s house and they had the cooler on the counter for the graduation party. When iced, it keeps water cold for two days which makes it nice for outdoor events, too. Plus everyone can help themselves to a glass of water whenever it’s needed. I did order a Stanley Tumbler for my husband so he can use it during his work day.
Of course gifting the men in your life an experience is always awesome as well. Whether it’s concert tickets, a day fishing or time with his friends, I am sure he would appreciate making memories doing something he loves.