Today I am sharing home finds that won’t break the bank. Both Target and Amazon have some really great options if you are looking to accessorize your home or add a few current pieces. You’ll also see some of the pieces styled in our home.
SPOTTED AT TARGET
- pillow – love this print and it’s $22
- bowls – this set of three is $12
- ottoman – we have two of these and love them
- napkins – couldn’t love these more
- marble stand – this is a beautiful marble stand, love the feet on it
- outdoor dishes – melamine dishes with scallops
- cookbook stand – thinking of ordering this for the new kitchen
- artwork – classic piece for $20
- faux plant – this is one of my favorites. We have two in our home.
- chair – love the lines on this chair (even the back is pretty)
FOUND ON AMAZON
- artwork – awesome reviews on this piece
- faux plants – we have these tucked throughout bookcases in our house
- magazine holder – darling boho vibe $30
- pillows – set of two for $20 and they come in large sizes
- bathroom accessories – I like the wood element on these
- vase – so on trend and $40
- marble tray – so pretty for a bathroom counter
- rug – one of my all time favorite rugs and it’s currently on sale
- neutral boxes – designer look, comes as a set of two
- leather sofa – we have this in our basement and love it
OUR BASEMENT SOFA
We have loved this sofa in our basement. And the great thing is it arrives quickly. We have two of these tables in front of it. They have also been great. Often times we move them outdoors when we need a small table for drinks or games. This rug would be great with this sofa, too.
Always a believer in mixing high and low and Target and Amazon are always great places to start.
Enjoy your day, my friends.