Good morning and happy April. The months keep flying by. This is definitely shaping up to be my favorite time of the year. The new blooms on the trees and the green grass are so invigorating. Today’s Saturday Shopping is a fun one. Let’s get to it.
- striped sweater – this is 25% and so darn cute. Love the coastal vibe.
- denim cut offs – always a summer staple
- ivory sweater – this is calling my name for sure
- handbag – a best seller and so pretty for Spring and Summer
- jeans – many of you have asked for jeans that are distressed
- gold hoops – must have accessory
- summer hat – packable hat under $40
- booties – I have these and love wearing them with shorts and dresses
- cardigan – something about this color – it just seems so cozy
And for all my distressed denim loving girls, this is a great pair.
This sweater is calling my name. Love the sleeves and the cut so much. Darling to transition in warmer months.
This sweater is a bit of a splurge but it’s really beautiful. I would wear this year round (great during the holidays with velvet pants).
And while this Amazon top is not as fancy as the one above, it sure is cute. It’s incredibly soft and I wear it all the time.
Sizes are going quickly, but I think these jammies are adorable (and on sale). I like that the top and bottom coordinate but aren’t matching.
Far and away your favorite top from last week. And I can see why. Such a pretty shoulder. It comes in two colors.
I would love to order this in all three colors. I just love this cut and it never seems to go out of style.
These were last week’s best-seller and I’m not surprised. There are so many styles available and if you are going to invest in sandals that get better with time, this would be my pick. I LOVE mine.
This classic sandal is 35% off right now.
This cutie pie slide is $20 and receives really strong reviews.
WHAT TIME IS IT?
My husband gifted me with a special watch a few years back. It means a great deal to me and has special significance. But I just stumbled upon one that is almost exactly the same!
This is not only far less expensive but now it’s on sale. I love this style and wear it every day.
The Essex is also on sale and so pretty. Timeless look for sure and the gold and silver combination goes with everything.
NEED NEW SUNGLASSES?
THE AMAZON EDIT
- cane boxes – these are so pretty and add so much texture and charm to a shelf
- acrylic wine glasses – nice for outdoor gatherings – can’t break
- faux topiary – no fuss, great shape and so realistic
- soap bottles – such a cute set, love the amber color
- plastic bag holders – awesome to put in a drawer and keep the bags organized
- kitchen towels – set of six Turkish towels
- wood stool – under $25 and these are usually over $100
- tablecloth – a beautiful print for the summer months
- water tester – see how effective your water filter is
FOUND IT ON AMAZON
- outdoor chair – in love with this style (looks so high end)
- water tester – curious about the health of your water? Love this tester
- double sconce – we have used this before and are using it again for my duaghter
- faux olive tree – always a good idea
- set of two pillows – 175,000 strong reviews
- wine glasses – love the chic shape
- pressure washer – yes to this (nothing better than a good power wash in the Spring)
- under cabinet storage – we have these in every bathroom
- swimsuit – by far the best seller this week, classic and a little tummy help
- plastic bag organizer– these are great for keeping the bags tidy in your drawer
A friend of mine has this outdoor chair and the matching sofa. She says they are really comfy and great quality. I LOVE the style.
CALLING ALL PARTY PEOPLE
We are headed into birthday season. It suddenly will feel like there is a birthday every week so mama needs to be prepared. Usually we use our air compressor to blow up balloons. And by we, I mean my husband, because that thing scares me. I finally treated myself to this $25 inflator and I couldn’t be more excited. My husband will be thrilled that he is no longer on balloon duty (hmmm. . .what have I done?).
Softest sweats and perfect for travel (top | bottom). So comfy. They wash and dry beautifully (they do shrink so order up if you are in between sizes). I am wearing XS and the color is Oatmeal Heather. Also live in these sneakers.
And that’s a wrap. Looking forward to watching my son play hockey today. Wishing you and your family a wonderful weekend.