Good morning. Are you doing well on your Christmas shopping? We are in the final stretches and Santa is working on stuffing the stockings. I’ve rounded up a few of our favorite things that would make for great stocking surprises. And they will all arrive by the big day.
- ONE: leather journal $17- one of my husband’s favorite things
- TWO: face wash wrist bands $16- these are genius, keeps water from running down your arms
- THREE: glass and mirror cleaner cloths – these have been life changing , 17K strong reviews
- FOUR: keychain $10- so many colors to choose from
- FIVE: magnetic measuring spoons $14 – couldn’t love these more
- SIX: small speaker $15 – packs a big punch but at a great price
- SEVEN: olive oil spray $14 – we use this on salads and veggies pretty much daily
- EIGHT: electric lighter $13- rechargeable lighter, so handy
- NINE: wine opener $25 with thousands of great reviews (I need this)
- TEN: ice roller $15- feels great and helps with inflammation
- ELEVEN: new phone, who dis game $15 – the kids love playing with us and their friends
- TWELVE: fresh socks $20 – a stocking staple over here
- THIRTEEN: lip balm $10 – darling holiday set
Hope this is helpful. You can check out the rest of our gift guides here. Happy shopping!