Last minute gifts are my jam this year. I am so much more behind than in years past but that’s ok. There is something fun about shopping so close to Christmas. At least I am telling myself that. I rounded up a few last minute gift ideas that will still arrive on time if you are shopping from the comfort of your own home.
- QUARTER ZIP FOR HIM: My husband loves these. Great price and quality.
- SET OF GOLD BRACELETS: Perfect stacking set and they come in a cute little gift box.
- COZY THROW: So beautiful.
- BEST MEASURING SPOONS EVER: A great gift for neighbors (or hostess gift).
- WOOD TOYS: I ordered these for our guest room game table. Classic and fun.
- PROJECTOR: We watch movies on the wall with this. Fantastic quality.
- INITIAL BRACELET: I wear this every day and now stack with the set above.
- TECH CORD STORAGE: One of the all time best-sellers. Keep all the cords in one spot.
- WRIST/ANKLE WEIGHTS: Hoping Santa brings this for me this year.
- COZY JACKET: On sale, cozy, and goes with anything.
This jacket is also darling ( I tried it on in store and it’s incredibly soft).
For your fashion lover, these jeans are always a great gift idea. Can’t go wrong with a chic pair of denim.
This dress just arrived for my daughter and it’s DARLING. In fact, I want to wear it to an upcoming holiday party.
I hope this is helpful is you need a couple of more things for your nearest and dearest. Have you all started wrapping? I need to get on that as well. I’ve picked out my paper but haven’t touched it yet.
If you need more gifts, my 2021 Amazon Gift Guide may be helpful. Have a wonderful day, sweet friends.