Good morning! It was so much fun putting together this year’s Complete Amazon Gift Guide. I hope it is helpful as you begin to think about what surprises may be under the tree this year. I’ve broken it down into categories, but as always, so many of these ideas are great for teachers, friends, neighbors or family members. With five more weekends until Christmas, it’s time to get things checked off of our lists. Let’s jump right into the 2021 Amazon Gift Guide.
GIFT IDEAS FOR HER
Whether she likes to stay in or go out, there is a little something for everyone here. Plus a few of my favorites hidden in the descriptions below.
- ONE: Slippers that actually support your feet. I live in mine now.
- TWO: From smoothies to juicing, this is the blender of all blenders. Professional grade.
- THREE: My coffee warmer is next to me as I work. I use it every single day.
- FOUR: Journals are great gifts. I love to give these to teachers and friends (write a message in the first page)
- FIVE: A travel wallet for passports and all the things. Perfectly designed.
- SIX: This is my tried and true faux leather jacket. Easily dresses up or down.
- SEVEN: Winter is coming and this beanie is darling. Comes in a ton of colors.
- EIGHT: What girl doesn’t love a great, versatile boot?
- NINE: Spoil her with something warm and cozy.
- TEN: Something else I use very often. Sore muscles or back pain. . . .I love this.
Another great gift idea is this set of belts. I still wear mine all the time. Can’t beat the price.
GIFT IDEAS FOR HIM
Men are not the easiest to buy for. At least the men in my life are not. I hope this helps spark and idea or two and help you surprise someone special in your life.
- ONE: Freshen up the zip with this highly rated version.
- TWO: This cocktail smoker kit is on my husband’s list.
- THREE: How about about a book about something he likes. So many to choose from.
- FOUR: I tried not to put this on here since I did last year but it’s that good. Every household needs this.
- FIVE: Leather journal – gave one to my husband years ago to jot down dreams and goals. He loves it.
- SIX: Guitar picks, anyone? This allows you to make your own. Fun and different.
- SEVEN: We adore our Sonos speakers. There is always music playing in our home.
- EIGHT: He finally got his wish. Hands down, one of his favorite gifts (it’s for bugs).
- NINE: Great looking overnight bag with excellent reviews. Looks more expensive than it is.
- TEN: Something about a plaid flannel with a hood. Love this look.
I really did try to avoid putting the electronic cable organizer on here, but I am telling you, it’s awesome. Everything is in one spot and it’s easy to travel with. My BIL tells the story of saving someone’s work presentation because he had the right cable on hand.
GIFT IDEAS FOR THE TEEN GIRLS
I called in help on this one. These are all suggested by my own teenage girl so they have some backing. This is such a fun age to shop for but it can be a challenge. Hopefully these point you in the right direction.
- ONE: We are all about music and this speaker is awesome for their rooms.
- TWO: Driving soon? Love this stylish keychain.
- THREE: My daughter has the necklace version and loves it. Great for bracelets and earrings.
- FOUR: The girls are into these lately. Not sure why.
- FIVE: Fuzzy slippers are always a great idea, especially for the colder months. These are cute, too.
- SIX: This is one of my daughter’s number one picks. Hair accessories for the win.
- SEVEN: Choose their initial for a more personal gift. Won’t last forever but fun for their current season.
- EIGHT: A tried and true favorite.
- NINE: Immediately printing a photo from your phone is a teen dream.
- TEN: While she isn’t much for makeup, when they dress up these palettes are perfect.
If you really want to score points with her teen girl, surprise her with this mini fridge. Definitely a best-seller.
GIFT IDEAS FOR TEEN BOYS
If you think girls are difficult to buy for, the teen boys trump that. This was a team effort and so many of these are great for boys or girls. The boxing bag has my name written all over it.
- ONE: Oculus Virtual Reality – I can’t get over how realistic this is. My son loves his.
- TWO: Love allowing the kids to easily play music in their rooms. This is a great bluetooth speaker.
- THREE: Triple-Insulated sports bottle available in so many sizes.
- FOUR: Award winning, highly related magnetic puzzles/fidget cubes.
- FIVE: I haven’t met a teen yet that doesn’t love these. Both my kids have them in their rooms.
- SIX: Encourages strength, fitness and great for getting out aggression and feelings. Big fan.
- SEVEN: Nope, not glamorous. But show my a teen boy who doesn’t need new socks.
- EIGHT: The gift that keeps on giving. Hands down one of our favorite purchases ever. Truly. Hours of fun.
- NINE: Bluetooth speaker and lights all in one. Fun alarm clock (so much better than my old school one).
- TEN: So they can always call you. . .no excuses!
MORE TRIED AND TRUE GIFT IDEAS
Cheers to getting ahead of the game this year and more time to enjoy twinkle lights and hot cocoa. I am linking last year’s Amazon Gift Guide below as I still stand by everything we chose.
BY THE WAY
While not an Amazon find, the Always Pan is on sale right now. It’s usually $149 but you can grab it for $99. Makes the best gift. We use it twice a day and love it.
Make it a great day, my friends. I will add my gift guides to the side bar of my blog soon so it’s easier to find.