Recently I shared our plans to give our bonus room a bit of a makeover. We won’t go crazy but I would love to create a more welcoming space for the kids to spend time. Although it’s carpeted, I still want to add a rug to bring in color and pattern. Even my my daughter said, “Mom, make sure it’s washable!” There are so many amazing options now. And although a large rug won’t fit in my washing machine, having it be “washable” means it spot cleans like a dream. Here are a few beautiful options for washable rugs in case you are looking to add one to your own home.
PRETTY WASHABLE RUGS
- ONE: great colors, reminds me of the rug in our guest room
- TWO: gorgeous ivory option
- THREE: love this blend of colors
- FOUR: overall light and really pretty
- FIVE: nice bold but neutral pattern
- SIX: love these colors
- SEVEN: this plaid is timeless and classic
- EIGHT: bold and moody
- NINE: awesome reviews and customer photos
- TEN: the rust and dark blue combo is so good
- ELEVEN: subtle texture
OUR KITCHEN RUG
One of my very favorites is this washable rug we used in our kitchen. I’ve already washed many spills off of it and it cleans beautifully. I am so happy we went with an easy to clean option. The background is ivory with really neutral accents. To see our bonus room plans head here.
Enjoy the day.