Happy Friday. I hope you’ve had a great week and are looking forward to the Halloween festivities this weekend. I will say that it sure is different as the kids get older. They have their own plans, which is wonderful, but I miss the days of trick or treating with the littles. If you are in the stage, savor every second. Speaking of teens, my daughter was kind enough to put together this gift guide. I loved seeing her curate the list and hope you find it helpful this holiday season. There are also some tried and true ideas at the bottom of the post.
- 1: Dior Lip Glow Oil – definitely a splurge and something Santa would have to bring
- 2: Alphabet Bracelet – I love that this is on the list. I have one as well. A favorite gift to give.
- 3: Cropped Sweater – is it just me or do all teens love a good crop top?
- 4: Half Zip Fleece Pullover – a Lulu favorite but this one is far less
- 5: Converse Platform – the go-to shoe for my daughter, she loves these
- 6: Lengthening Mascara – great for a stocking stuffer
- 7: Belt Bag – loves this for a hike or when she needs to be hands free
- 8: Glossier Lip Gloss – these remains her all time favorite (also here on Amazon)
- 9: Jammies – every girl loves a pretty set of pajamas, this Amazon set is $20
- 1: Rare Beauty Liquid blush – give the cheeks a soft glow
- 2: Mini Uggs – a huge favorite around here and free shipping or here on Amazon
- 3: Oversized Tee – the oversized look is still a thing with these kids, cute top
- 4: Layered Necklace – great quality and so pretty
- 5: Hair Dryer and Hot Brush – over 300K strong reviews
- 6: Fluff Yeah Slide – HUGE favorite and a major sale!!!! Snatch them up.
- 7: New Balance – classic, comfortable and cute
- 8: High Waist Bootcut Leggings – the girls are loving the bootcut, so am I
- 9: Fuzzy Cardigan – I like the classic look of this
MORE GIFT IDEAS
We absolutely love this. It prints out little polaroid photos from your phone and is just so fun to have. Each time someone visits us, we print out a photo from the time together and it goes on a bulletin board in our guest room. This is a fun gift for sure.
This mini fridge is something on my daughter’s wishlist. Santa didn’t bring it last year and she is still hoping for one. The kids love to store their skincare products and of course a fun snack or two.
My daughter stole my slippers back in the day. But just wanted you to know that some colors are on sale and for a huge savings. The kids LOVE these. So comfy and fun. These cloud slippers ($20) are also having a huge moment right now.
CLASSIC BOOK SET
My daughter is an avid reader and loves Jane Austin so this set made the gift guide list, too.
LIGHT ‘EM UP
Another tried and true gift. Such a fun way for the kids to display their photos. Great for college rooms, too.
I also love the idea of gifting the teens an experience like tickets to a concert or for a day trip somewhere special. Always a nice way to build those memories and family moments.
I hope this gives you some fun ideas for the teen girls in your life. My son is working on one to share soon. If you missed my first gift guide, you can see it here. You can also click the gift guide tab at the top of my blog anytime.