Did you find any great deals yesterday? My kids are home on break and both need a few things so I am checking Prime deals first. Today I wanted to share some beauty products that we consistently buy as well as home finds that we really like. If you are already in the market for something, it’s worth seeing if you can save yourself some money. Let’s get to it.
PRIME HOME FINDS
- Plaid Blanket: We have two of these and love them so much.
- All in One Pot: Dishwasher safe, all in one pot.
- Mixing Bowls: Take my word, these are fantastic.
- Gold Flatware: We use our gold flatware all the time.
- Cozy Blanket: Best seller, awesome reviews, great gift idea for teens!
- Topiaries: A friend has these by her front door and I love them.
- Black Vase: I’ve been waiting for this to go on sale. Just ordered.
- Candlesticks: So pretty for the holidays.
- Olive Tree: Now under $100
*Those cute checkered blankets come in so many cute colors.
We love these plaid blankets. They have washed really well. We actually use them outside most of the time and they have been wonderful. Love the classic ivory and black plaid.
CRAZY RUG PRICES
The rug prices are AWESOME! No kidding. It really is a great time to buy one. We need one for our bonus room so I plan to buy one today with these prices.
This is the rug we have in our music room and it’s 64% off. Really wish I would have had that discount when I purchased it. We have loved it since it arrived.
MIRRORS AND WINDOWS
I’m obsessed with these. If I go to clean one mirror or window, I can’t stop and clean ten. These cloths are magical. I honestly am upset I went without them for years. Best part . . . no cleaner necessary. I’m buying another set so I don’t have to wait for one to be in the wash.
- At Home Gel Kit: This is fun. I never get my nails done because I don’t like spending so much.
- Eye Shadow Palette: Anyone guilty of keeping theirs way too long?
- Travel Case: Five stars from me. I just used this for traveling this week. LOVE.
- Highlighter: Over 40% off which is incredible.
- Non Toxic Teeth Whitening: I am stocking up for sure – 20$ off!!!!!
- Tula Face Wash: long time favorite
- Dry Shampoo We Love: After trying all the fancy ones, this is what works for us.
- Clean Self Tanner: Love this product. A nice glow and clean ingredients (dries fast, no weird smell).
These are a staple in our home. We LOVE them. Won’t hurt your teeth (even really sensitive teeth) and clean ingredients. They are awesome. I recommend using them for a week straight and then once a week or before a special event. It’s 30 minutes and so easy to wear. Incredible price right now. Don’t sleep on these.
This set is the best thing going. The price is fantastic and the reviews are even better. We need a new set so badly. Most of our rolling bags are beyond heavy while empty. One doesn’t even roll because one wheel is jacked. You should see our family walking through the airport with the broken wheel suitcase. It tips over about every 45 seconds and we argue over who has to take it. Every time we travel I think, “We can do better!” Please tell me I am not alone in waiting forever to replace luggage.
PREPPING FOR HALLOWEEN?
SHOES NOT TO MISS
I don’t often think of shoes when I am shopping on Amazon. My son needs two new pairs so I will be checking out the sale prices. I have my eye on these. I love New Balance and this neutral color scheme.
- These leather Keds are so cute.
- Sperry cold weather boots are 60% off!
- These steel toe work boots are good looking and 30% off.
If you missed part one of my Prime Day Deals, you can get caught up here. These were yesterday’s best sellers:
- Shark Vacuum – we have it and love it. It actually works!
- Nespresso Coffee Maker that we really like.
- Our favorite Loloi rugs
- This lightweight sweater
- My favorite lightweight jacket (yet so warm) is 30% off
Let me know if you find any great deals. I’m definitely taking advantage of the good prices on things we need to stock up on. Silly not to save the money when we buy them anyway.