Good morning. Wishing you all a special Memorial Day weekend. A heartfelt thank to the men and women who served our country and dedicated their lives to our freedom. A special thank you to my own family members who did just that. Depending on where you live, this weekend may look different for all of us, but I hope you find some time to enjoy the fresh air with people you love. For those of you who love a great sale, this is your weekend. Here are the best sales going on as well as my favorite picks.
- 40-60% off of everything
- Absolutely LOVE this skirt. So pretty for warmer days.
- How cute are these woven sandals? So unique and fun.
- These glass containers are fantastic for leftovers and storing chopped veggies for meal planning purposes.
- You can read more about our home favorites from Amazon here.
- The gingham placemats are an awesome deal.
- Special Memorial Day Deals plus 15% off everything else.
- The Radiant Cleansing Balm removes makeup so well.
CRATE & BARREL
MCGEE AND CO.
- Our powder room towel is 20% off. It serves as artwork in a small space.
- Their Outdoor Collection is absolutely gorgeous.
- Nike Running shorts are now $21
- Cropped pants by Zella – so good, girls. LOVE THESE
- Best sandals – I can’t believe they are $23.
I have these and I am ordering a second pair. People always ask me where they are from. Great pair of sandals.
Such a great deal. If you don’t need two pairs, find a friend or grab your sister to take advantage of the deal. You can snag these for under $30.
SERENA AND LILY
- 20% off with code: LIVEWELL
- Our favorite beach towels make an excellent gift (so fluffy and soft)
- We have had these chairs four year and LOVE.
- Over $400 this television.
- Best selling t-shirt is now only $11
- Cute striped dress is on sale
- Kids need to cool off? Cut inflatable pool is restocked
- This t-shirt dress can be worn so many different ways.
- Love a good peplum top and this one is only $14.
Make it a great weekend. I hope the sun is shining where you are.