Good morning. It’s hard to believe Christmas is just 7 short weeks away. I don’t want this time to fly by like it usually does. I think we are all feeling the need to deck the halls and savor this holiday times with our families. I’ve had so much fun working on this first gift guide. I wanted it to cover as many people on your list as possible. While I have it broken into categories, don’t let that stop you from thinking about teachers, neighbors, or anyone else you might be planning to surprise with something special. Here is the Complete Amazon Gift Guide for 2020.
Whether it’s for your daughter, mom, sister or friend, these are all tried and true pieces that any girl would love. A few hidden gems in many of the descriptions as well.
- ONE: Amazing reviews and so pretty. This $20 version is a steal.
- TWO: Love these for workouts and how they are labeled easily
- THREE: Gorgeous packable coat. This is another home run coat.
- FOUR: I wear my mama necklace all the time. Also available with names.
- FIVE: Did somebody say insulated wine glass to go. Say no more.
- SIX: A great little hat that comes in a handful of colors.
- SEVEN: This comes in 7 colors but the leopard print is calling my name.
- EIGHT: Probably the best reviews on any Amazon leggings. So good.
- NINE: You all know I adore this coat. It’s the warmest one I own and held up in cold PA weather plus ice rinks. This is another great one this year.
- TEN: Beautiful hat (adjustable and comes in other colors).
- ELEVEN: I have two of these. Incredibly soft and so pretty in person.
- TWELVE: A soy candle is a nice gift idea for pretty much anyone.
- THIRTEEN: I have thing thing about not putting coffee in a huge thermos. This is the perfect size and there are a ton of colors. Cute with a Starbucks gift card inside for a teacher .
Also adding this sweater to the list. It is my favorite sweater right now and I wear it all the time. Such a great gift. I am partial to the ivory one.
This coat is darling and comes in a fe more colors. Love the cut on this.
Sign me up for the homebody gift guide. I love to travel but boy do I love to just nestle into my home with my crew. These are all fun ideas for anyone that enjoys working on their space. These also make great hostess gifts. Anything tied up with a piece of fresh greenery and a bow will be a beautiful gift.
- ONE: Classic plaid throw. Eight more colors and under $30.
- TWO: Five stars. Absolutely love these and so does my daughter.
- THREE: This is on my own wish list. Do you have one?
- FOUR: These pretty pots caught my eye. Lovely for a new couple, too.
- FIVE: Outstanding reviews. Bring on the holiday movies.
- SIX: You all know this is my favorite. LOVE this faux plant.
- SEVEN: Never knew we would love this guy so much. Great gift.
- EIGHT: Every cook should have this set. I use the little one 5 times a day.
- NINE: I have my eye on these. Love the unique style.
- TEN: Time to swap out the mismatched mugs for a fresh, clean set.
To all my cookbook loving girls out there, this one is fantastic. I LOVE the recipes. The burrito bowls are out of this world (my whole family loves).
Not sure about you, but I don’t always find it easy to shop for my husband. But he had a say in this list, so I think we are good. There are more ideas below, too. Many of them were hits last year.
- ONE: Comfy and casual. Great for lounging around.
- TWO: We can’t live without this. No joke. And this massage gun, too.
- THREE: Practical and cozy. Great price.
- FOUR: This speaks to my husband’s heart. Always prepared!
- FIVE: Whiskey or Scotch fans? These receive over 1100 perfect reviews.
- SIX: Hands down the best gift for guys! Organize all the tech things.
- SEVEN: Great classic slide.
- EIGHT: This comes in so many colors. Dress it up or down.
- NINE: How about a family movie night with this projector?
- TEN: Up the game with a new razor. Fantastic reviews.
I have to give a shout out to the $23 electronic cable organizer. It holds anything you can think of so that all of it is in one place. We even take it when we travel so we alway have what we need. This was last year’s top selling gift item.
This all in one charging station is fantastic. My husband needs this to put in our room.
My husband also suggested this as a gift. I thought he was joking. He’s so not joking. He claims all guys will love it. Ummm. . . you be the judge.
- ONE: Melissa and Doug products have my heart.
- TWO: Great carrying case for the screen and it has a stand.
- THREE: Science, anyone. These sets are incredible.
- FOUR: Time for indoor soccer. We have a similar set for hockey.
- FIVE: Years and years of fun. Our kids played with theirs forever.
- SIX: Another great science exploration kit.
- SEVEN: I couldn’t resist. Cutest coat. This one is a better price, though.
- EIGHT: My mom would have bought this for the grandkids. Darling!
While it’s fairly easy to shop for the little ones, the older kids get a bit tricky. And while I respect the fact my son always wants gift cards, it’s just not as exciting. We put this list together in hopes that it will spark an idea or two for your teenage boy.
- ONE: Great style plus comfort. Winning combo.
- TWO: Air Pod Pros. Need I say more?
- THREE: Stance socks are always a win around here.
- FOUR: This is on my son’s wishlist. Home gym addition.
- FIVE: My husband’s favorite and now my son is eyeing it, too.
- SIX: The neighbors have so much fun playing laser tag.
- SEVEN: Fresh sneakers (they come in so many colors).
- EIGHT: A great gift idea for the athlete.
- NINE: My son loved this book and he highly recommends it.
- TEN: Do your boys wear these, too?
- ELEVEN: This was highly recommended by a friend who surfs. This dawn patrol bag gets rave reviews.
- TWELVE: I gave this to my husband when we first got married and he filled every page. Always a fan of everyone having a place to jot down thoughts, goals and ideas.
My daughter was sweet to help me with this list. Actually when I asked her what she would add to the gift guide she promptly whipped out a list of ten things she had on her phone. Someone is obviously thinking about Christmas!
- ONE: These are so darn cute. Love the colors they come in.
- TWO: My daughter LOVES these. They are on 24/7 in her room.
- THREE: Such a good idea for the teen girls.
- FOUR: Ummm. . .this was her idea. It’s on her list. Who knew they were so popular. Her words, “Mom! The blanket stays with you!”
- FIVE: All the rage right now. Brings back memories of crimping my hair.
- SIX: This portable printer is for 4 x 6. Pretty cool to be able to print an actually photo every now and again. I actually really want one of these.
- SEVEN: Under $20 and a great idea for any girl.
- EIGHT: Yes to this! We have one and love it for our skin.
- NINE: Well priced and comfy. Can’t go wrong.
- TEN: Did you now some beauty products are supposed to be chilled? Neither did I but my daughter is all about this. Learn something new every day. Over 9,000 rave reviews.
These string lights are always a big hit as well. My daughter loves them in her room. She also likes the vintage wall collages and this one (smaller scale) is very cute.
If your family loves playing games like we do, this is an extensive list of our top 30 picks. Nothing like hot cocoa, a fire and playing games under the Christmas tree lights. Count me in.
Of course there is always the highly coveted gift card. High on my son’s list, that’s for sure. No matter what, I hope this Amazon Gift Guide gets you in the mood to begin shopping for the people you love. Let me know if it is helpful. Wishing you all a really lovely day. Shopping may or may not be my form of distraction right now. It seems to be working.
I love that you put this together already! I will say that my son and husband are probably the hardest to shop for. You got my wheels turning.
Thank you, Nicole. Yes!! The boys are difficult. I hope this was helpful. Have a wonderful weekend.
Liz Snider says
My husband wants the fly zapper. Lots of neighborhood guys have it so your husband is right!! It’s not cheap either!
This is cracking me up.I LOVE that all the neighborhood guys have it. So you’re telling me I have to admit to my hubby I was wrong. LOL.
Thank you!! I am going to start my shopping this weekend with a few things from this list!! And your hubby is right about the Bug a Salt. My husband has the 2.0 AND the 3.0 and loves it. And I think every guy on our block has one too.
We have the salt gun. Even the kids like it. It’s no joke 😉
You are seriously making my husband’s weekend. I probably should know better than to doubt him at this point. Too funny. Thank you for letting me know.
I agree with your husband! The bug a salt is definitely an awesome gift. My son actually asked for it a couple of years ago. We all use it regularly living in TX, lol.