It’s here, ladies. Black Friday sales are in full swing so if you are exhausted from yesterday and clocking some time on the sofa, it’s an excellent time to knock out some Christmas shopping. We just spent a week in Pennsylvania and we are so thankful for the time with family. I will absolutely be laying low today. Let’s get right to it.
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH
SERENA & LILY
Serena & Lily is one of my all time favorite stores and this is their big sale of the year. You can receive 25% off of everything. I rounded up a few of our favorites.
velvet jeans | sweater | heels | handbag
These are two of my favorites. Wore them yesterday for Thanksgiving.
- 30% off sitewide. Use code “BF2019”
- Radiant Cleansing Balm – amazing for removing makeup
- Muslin Cleansing Cloths – great for makeup removal
my super soft leopard coat | leggings also on sale
Absolutely love these and they are now 20% off and under $100.
pants | sweater | heels | handbag | sunglasses
Adore Minted. Just had a photo gift made that is so special to us. I also count on Minted for our Christmas cards every year.
MCGEE & CO.
- Up to 50% off.
- My favorite Spanx are 20% off.
spanx leggings | coat | running shoes
- Now is the time to scoop up this classic sandal. They are 33% off.
This is the lowest I have seen Barefoot Dreams at Nordies. Over $100 off which makes this cozy sweater more than 35% off.
- My Barefoot Dreams Circle Cardigan is now 25% off.
- This very popular fleece jacket is also a part of the big sale.
coat | kindle | sweater | keyboard | slippers | hats | shirt
dollhouse | tech case | candlesticks | ice cream set
*See the Amazon gift guide (over 50 gift ideas) here.
- This was one of our top picks. Can’t tell you how much we love. Just flew back and forth from PA and having everything tech related in one spot was a dream on cross-country flights and while on the go. Only $24!
- The pom pom throws are now $29. These make awesome gifts.
I hope this provides a good jumping off point for you Black Friday shopping. Have you started to make a dent in your Christmas shopping? I still have a ways to go. Enjoy your weekend. Hopefully you can find some time to relax and unwind.
Leave a Reply