Good morning. We have wet and rainy weather this week so it feels cozy inside. I was inspired to share some beautiful Amazon finds that would create a warm and welcoming space. I tried to blend masculine and feminine in this roundup. I hope these pieces inspire you if you are looking to refresh one of your rooms.
WARM & COZY VIBES
- faux green branches – we have these on our island and love them
- vase – just ordered this (great reviews)
- double sconce – so chic and classic
- artwork – wonderful price to add warmth and charm
- neutral rug – this one is so pretty but I also love this one (we have the runner)
- sideboard – this can be put together or separated into two pieces. so smart.
- boucle chair – I really like the texture these add to a room
- basket – nice to use as a planter or for blankets
- walnut coffee table – huge fan of this brand and wish I had a spot of this
- candle holders – what a pretty set, love the unique antique look
- plaid pillow – this is a steal and adds a more masculine look to a space
CAUGHT MY EYE
This beautiful mirror isn’t Amazon but I had to share. It’s just so pretty. Love the substantial frame on this. I’ll keep my eye out for a less expensive option.
I’m working on a post all about places to visit in Nashville. I hope it’s helpful if you ever make a trip this way. A few of you were asking about Knoxville. We did a very short trip and recapped it here.
Enjoy your day and thank you for stopping in.