Good morning, friends! I’m moving slowly this morning and enjoying my coffee. It’s a rare day when we don’t have to be anywhere so it will be nice to just relax. We have a few things we need to get done around the house and then we are off to the beach. What are you up to today? I have some great finds for you today with Saturday Shopping. Kicking it off with one of my favorite dresses.
Do you gals remember this cute ruffle dress?! It’s back. I am so excited. And last I checked it’s available in all sizes. It will go quickly. It’s only $39, has pockets and feels like pajamas. Thinking about ordering the pretty pale pink version. Such a fun dress. The cardigan is part of the Nordstrom Sale (which ends in just a couple of days).
Fit: I am 5’7″ and wearing a size small.
The cardigan is part of the Nordstrom Sale (which ends in just a couple of days). Right now it is $45.90 but will go back up to $69.00 on Monday. I really like the cut of this cardi because it doesn’t cover your entire outfit. You will feel warm and cozy without feeling frumpy.
I heard from many of you that you were really bummed that my small crossbody bag sold out. This darling handbag caught my eye. Love the rich color, the outside pocket and the shape. The size is also spot-on. It reminds me so much of the one I am wearing with the gray dress.
This is another dress I own and love. I have it in two colors, but this floral print just came out and it’s beautiful. This dress is really easy to wear and seems to work for almost any occasion. I often wear it to church but also for dinner and most recently to a baby shower. I have been wearing this dress with these shoes. Great combo.
- With an extra 25% off, this dress is a fantastic deal. The close up shot of the subtle print is beautiful.
- Love a sweater like this for over my swimsuit. I often wear something like this down to the beach in the evenings.
- Stripes forever. What a darling cut.
- This dress is not inexpensive but sooooo pretty. And an extra 25% off.
Loft is offering an extra 60% off all sale styles. That’s pretty darn huge. I’ve rounded up some of the items that I thought were really worth it below.
- This embroidered top was $54 but is now only $19!!! So pretty!
- This cute striped top is now only $12! What?! That is smokin’ great deal!!!!
- The color of this top is gorgeous. So soft and receives excellent reviews. I adore this brand.
- Floral yoke tank . . yes, please. Gorgeous alone or under a blazer for work. So pretty.
- Receiving perfect reviews, this t-shirt dress is a steal at $24.
- I am sooooo bummed my size is gone in this. It’s beyond cute and such a great deal right now. The sleeves!
So many great deals with these all being 50% off!!!! Especially the detox mask (my favorite . . I use it weekly). You can click on any image below for details. Feel free to read more about my favorites in this post.
Our leather pillows are on sale this weekend (we love them). They really do get softer with use. This rug is almost identical to our family room rug and is on sale!!! Don’t forget the Nordies sale ends very soon. I recently shared my favorites under $100.
What are your big weekend plans? Anything special on the agenda? No matter what it is, I hope you enjoy time with people you love. I know many of my friends are going through some tough patches right now. Sending so much love and support.
Happy Saturday, everyone.