Good morning. Hope your week is going well. Mine has been productive and I have been working on some really fun projects. We are also about to jump into another big space in our home. Can’t wait to share. But for now, let’s jump into some special gift ideas all under $100. These are things I have and love or would love to have.
- 1: Personalized Dopp Kit – I have this and gave these to my nieces last year. Love.
- 2: Chain Bracelet – such a pretty addition to a jewelry collection.
- 3: Softest Joggers Ever – Vuori is absolutley a favorite of mine. These are dreamy.
- 4: Resistance Bands – hands down my favorite set, no slip and such a good workout
- 5: Warming Mug – make that morning cup of coffee something to savor & not rush through
- 6: Darling Boots – currently 50% off and even cuter in person
- 7: Gold Necklace – huge fan of this, great gift for any girl
- 8: Crossbody Bag – this holds so much and is a lovely gift
- 9: New Matte Stanley – I carry mine with me everywhere, bought three as gifts
- 10: Darling Slippers – these comes in a few colors, so cozy
This striped tote comes in at just under $100 and is such a great bag. I love the classic look and the preppy stripe.
In case you missed the Gift Guide for Her and the Gift Guide for Teens created by my daughter can be found here.
How is your holiday shopping coming along? Have you made a dent in your list? I hope these guides are helpful. A complete Amazon Gift Guide for the whole family is coming soon. Enjoy our day, all.
Leave a Reply