There is nothing light like the warm glow of a table lamp. While it’s wonderful to have overhead lighting, lamps give off such a warm and welcoming feel. Not sure about you, but I have done my fair share of walking up and down the aisles of stores like Target and HomeGoods looking for the perfect lamp. For me it’s a combination of something feeling unique and special while not spending a small fortune. I’ve rounded up a few of our favorites below.
LAMP LIGHT IS THE BEST LIGHT
I recently made a swap in our living room. While I liked the ivory lamp in here, I think it’s better in its new home. This textured lamp adds a lot and is a better scale with the artwork. (More of this room can be seen here).
This is completely unedited so you can see the pretty texture. I also love that the switch on this is a dimmer so you can have any type of glow you want. Why aren’t all lamps like that?
Ivory Ceramic Lamp
This was another Target find that I really love. I like the variation in the texture and the pretty shade.
Here is a closer look. It’s a much better fit her between our two gray chairs.
CLASSIC WHITE LAMPS
NEUTRAL LAMPS WE LOVE
- ONE: Gorgeous wicker lamp and a great dupe for the designer version.
- TWO: Fantastic deal for two grey lamps. Love the shades.
- THREE: Such a pretty shape on this neutral lamp.
- FOUR: A complete splurge but currently 20% off.
- FIVE: Nice for a bookcase or on a counter. Under $20.
- SIX: Currently sold out but this lamp is very similar.
- SEVEN: A nice classic choice if you need something with more warmth.
- EIGHT: Great set of two. Also found this set for a bit less. And this one is pretty, too.
- NINE: Texture and more texture. So good!
Hope this is helpful if you are in the market for pretty lamps. Nothing better than turning them on as the sun begins to go down.
Enjoy your day. Off to wrap teacher gifts and get things squared away for the last days of school.