Good morning. I am excited to launch the 2022 Gift Guide for Men. My husband had a lot to do with these choices. These are all ideas that his already owns and loves or would love to receive. And you will find something at all price points. You may even find some fun things for the kids to gift their dads. Happy Shopping!
- 1: Canvas Vest $70 – great looking vest that comes in four colors
- 2: Ray-Ban Sunglasses 20% off – My husband loves these so much.
- 3: Precise Thermometer $12 – grab this now! 75% off, my hubby uses it all the time
- 4: Stadium Seat $89 – for all of the dedicated dads who want to save their backs, great reviews
- 5: Cloud Flow Running Shoe $130 – my husband swears by these, and not too bulky on the foot
- 6: Portable Charger $35 – great sale price, great gift for anyone
- 7: Cards Against Humanity Family Edition $24 – over 12k great reviews and so fun
- 8: Electronic Organizer $12 – best gift ever, smaller version and amazing to travel with
- 9: Distressed Leather Dopp Kit $30 – always a fantastic gift
- 10: Cordless Drill $75 – my husband’s favorite and he is always doing a project
- 11: Traeger Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker $500 – on sale and definitely on my husband’s wishlist
- 12: RFID Blocking Slim Wallet $29 – ya’ll there are over 100K awesome reviews
- 13: Softshell Winter Coat $54 – good looking with many color options
Without question, you will find my husband wearing Travis Matthew most days. He loves the fit and the quality. Here are a few of his favorites that would make excellent gifts.
He is a big fan of this quarter zip and has it in multiple colors.
BEST POLO SHIRTS
Without question, these are his all time favorite shirts. They are buttery soft and wash really well. I LOVE when he wears these. They are $64 and worth every penny. Fantastic gift idea. The buttery soft Half Zip is also a sure bet.
JUST FOR FUN
Last, but not least, my husband recommends this smoker for anyone who enjoys an Old Fashioned. It has six flavors of wood chips and it’s on sale for $40. this would be a fun hostess gift as well.
I hope this has been helpful. And a huge thank you to my husband who did the heavy lifting on this gift guide.